Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gandhi




You storm out the door like it's my fault.

And maybe you're right, maybe it is my fault, but it's also yours.

Now there isn't anything else to say.

We've both come to an understanding, and as you leave my life, I crumble.

I've asked myself thousand of times "When will we own ourselves completely?"

I never get an answer of course, but I can't help but question it.

Why did this happen?

Why can't we ever learn?

When will we ever learn?

Life goes on however.

Even though we don't learn from our mistakes and instead blame one another,  we continue to live our lives.

You don't recall, but I do.

I remember you and me.

I keep forgetting that we are not together anymore.

I keep forgetting that time cannot turn back and that I must move on.

But my depression grows darker and darker.

This world seems to crack and fall apart around me.

No one is there to help me.  Save me.  Love me.

Then I recall, tonight is not the last time I'll see the light.

~Silver Sun



No comments:

Post a Comment