Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Thinking About You...


I'm thinking about you like he thinks about her.

I'm thinking about you like teenage girls think about boys.
I'm thinking about you like teenagers think about rebellion.
I'm thinking about you like girls think about drama.
I'm thinking about you like guys think about impressing.

I'm thinking about you like children think about playing.
I'm thinking about you like families think about togetherness.

I'm thinking about you like people think about life.
I'm thinking about you like people think about others.
I'm thinking about you like people think about growing up.

I'm thinking about you like homes think about comfort.

I'm thinking about you like chocolate thinks about melting.
I'm thinking about you like chocolate thinks about smooth.
I'm thinking about you like apples think about caramel.

I'm thinking about you like eyes think about tears.
I'm thinking about you like hands think about grasping.
I'm thinking about you like fingers think about tapping.

I'm thinking about you like rain thinks about falling.
I'm thinking about you like rain thinks about cleansing the world.
I'm thinking about you like the sun thinks about shinning.
I'm thinking about you like the sun thinks about warming.

I'm thinking about you like plants think about growing.
I'm thinking about you like flowers think about being pretty.
I'm thinking about you like spring thinks about flowers.
I'm thinking about you like summer thinks about heat.
I'm thinking about you like fall thinks about leaves.
I'm thinking about you like snow thinks about drifting.

I'm thinking about you like ice thinks about freezing.
I'm thinking about you like ice cream thinks about melting.
I'm thinking about you like cherries think about topping.

I'm thinking about you like wind thinks about blowing.
I'm thinking about you like wind thinks about flying.

I'm thinking about you like birds think about flying.
I'm thinking about you like birds think about singing.
I'm thinking about you like birds think about bees.

I'm thinking about you like fish think about swimming.

I'm thinking about you like fire thinks about burning.

I'm thinking about you like cars think about driving.

I'm thinking about you like books think about being read.
I'm thinking about you like paintings think about being seen.
I'm thinking about you like paper thinks about pencil.

I'm thinking about you like schedules think about time.
I'm thinking about you like actors think about plays.
I'm thinking about you like singers think about performance.

I'm thinking about you like lyrics think about music.

~Silver Sun

2 comments: